Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Agent doesnt call !

As much as agents are in the people business, we are in business and that sometimes can conflict practicality versus profitability.  I know that I have not spoken to my existing clients enough and if I did schedule  phone calls for everyone it might take months to complete and consume my time, my time to keep producing and maintain profitability. Hey I apologize! It is very helpful when my clients call around the time of renewal or send an mail, I am not making excuses, just suggesting a reason why you may not hear from your agent and making you aware that you should consider taking the initiative and email and call. insurance agencies are similar to doctors and lawyers practices, you don't hear from them out of the blue too often, hmm that reminds me my doctor hasn't called, I guess I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment